Lake Saiful Muluk Naran Kaghan Tour is the jewel of Pakistani tourism and is known for its fable of Prince Saiful Muluk & Princess Badi ul Jamal. Lake Saiful Muluk is the most visited lake in Pakistan and the story of love between a prince and a fairy was written by mystic poet of Punjabi literature Mian Muhammad Bakhsh in poetry form. Tourist from Pakistan and abroad are keen to visit this lake which is located in Naran valley for which 2 days Lake Saiful Muluk Naran Kaghan tours offers sight seeing of kiwai, Balakot, Kaghan & Naran valley. This will start from Islamabad on a private car and will take you via Murree and Kashmir to Naran Valley. It is located at an altitude of about 10,000 ft and 12 km from Naran Town. Here you can get lucky and have a chance to experience snow fall even in July. This will be an ideal use of summer vacations and a chance to make Lake Saiful Muluk Naran Kaghan tours of Pakistan unforgettable.
Also : Explore Azad Kashmir Tours
Private car along with a guide driver will accompany on Lake Saiful Malook Naran Kaghan tours and will make sure that all important point were touched and you will have a memorable experience.
Lake Saiful Muluk Naran Kaghan Tour Package Includes :
- Hotel Accommodation for 1 nights
- Gli / Xli car for 2 days
- Pick & drop Islamabad (Lahore pickup at Rs 15,000/- extra)
- Fuel & driver expenses
- Breakfast for 2
- Jeep for Lake Saiful Muluk
Lake Saiful Muluk Naran Kaghan Tour Package Excludes :
- Any sight seeing out side itinerary
- Lunch & dinner
- Any expense of Personal Nature
Lake Saiful Muluk Naran Kaghan Tour Package Itinerary:
- Day 1 – Pick up from Islamabad, enroute Naran via Muzaffarabad AJK, Balakot, Kiwai, night stay Naran
- Day 2 – Half day Jeep for Lake Saiful Muluk, Check out from hotel & back to Islamabad, Drop at Islamabad.
- Best time to enjoy Naran Kaghan Tour package is from May till October each year and due to extreme cold weather, this tour will not be available during winters till April next year.