This Malam Jabba tour for Swat valley offers a 3 days outdoor retreat in Switzerland of Asia. Located at an altitude of 9200 ft above sea level, it is one of the two Ski resorts of Pakistan. A 315 km mettled road connects Malam Jabba Swat with Islamabad. Malam Jabba is 51 km from Mingora city. Swat is surrounded by Chitral, Upper Dir and Lower Dir in the West, Gilgit Baltistan in North, Kohistan, Buner and Shangla in the East and South East. Major attractions in Swat valley includes Malam Jabba, Marghazar, Islampura Cottage industry, Kalam and river Swat. Malam Jabba Swat is renowned for its outstanding natural beauty, cooler climate & massive snow during winter. Its was part of early Gandhara Kingdom and was major center of early Buddist.
Average elevation in swat is 3,220 ft, resulting in a considerably cooler and wetter climate compared to most of Pakistan. With lush forests, verdant alpine meadows, and snow-capped mountains, Swat is one of the country’s most popular tourist destinations. So do plan for Swat Tour with family and dont forget to explore Malam Jabba ski resort.
Malam Jabba Tour Swat Includes :
- Hotel accommodation
- Gli car with driver
- Fuel & road expenses
- Driver as Guide
- Breakfast for 2
- Pick & drop Islamabad. (Lahore Pick & drop at Rs 15,000/-)
Malam Jabba Tour Swat Excludes :
- Meals (Lunch & Dinner)
- Sight Seeing outside of itinerary
- Any expense of Personal Nature
Malam Jabba Tour Swat Itinerary :
- Day 1 Pick Up from Islamabad, Enroute Mingora, Night stay Mingora (6 hrs)
- Day 2 Day tour to Malam Jabba, Back to Mingora Swat, Night stay Mingora / Malam Jabba
- Day 3 Check out. Local sight seeing around market, Back to Islamabad (6 hrs)
- This package is available throughout whole year except extreme winter of Dec & January. Do consult before booking for any possible change of itinerary.
- Also Explore 10 days Pakistan Tour Package to swat & Kashmir