5 Days Murree Shogran Honeymoon Tour is designed for having an unforgettable honeymoon experience. Murree Patriata & Bhurban is just an hour’s drive from Islamabad. Murree offers a perfect place for newly weds to spend quality time together either walking on Mall road Murree, or on chairlift of Patriata. They also romance on french fries from Mall road. This Murree Shogran honeymoon tour package offers a comprehensive sight seeing around Murree i.e Bhurban, Patriata, Nathiagali & Ayubia while keeping budget and privacy element. This Murree tour package can be availed during weekends and weekdays.
Shogran is a tourist hill station in Kaghan valley at an altitude of 7,700 ft above sea, located at a distance of 224 km from Islamabad. Shogran is considered as the base camp for Siri Paye and Makra Peak adventure. Major Peaks of Naran valley are visible from Shogran that includes Malka e Parbat. It is a place to cherish and remember with family thats why it remained the favorite shooting place for Pakistani film industry.
Also explore Azad Kashmir Tours
Murree Shogran Honeymoon Tour Includes :
- Hotel Accommodations of 4 Nights
- 1300 Cc Car with Driver
- Fuel & Road expenses
- Pick & drop from Islamabad (Lahore Pick Drop at Rs 15,000/- extra)
- Local Jeep for Siri Paye during summer (During winter for Shogran)
- Breakfast for 2
Murree Shogran Honeymoon Tour Excludes :
- Meals (Lunch and Dinner)
- Any sight seeing outside of itinerary
- Personal Expense
Murree Shogran Honeymoon Tour Itinerary :
- Day 1 starts with pick up from Islamabad and enroute to Shogran via Balakot and Kiwai, Night stay in Shogran
- Day 2 is dedicated for Siri Paye, with Half day Jeep, from Shogran. (During winters Hiking towards Siri Paye for Snow watching). Night stay Shogran
- Day 3 will be for returing to Murree via Muzaffarabad Azad Kashmir , Kohala & Bhurban, Night stay in Murree
- Day 4 Local sight seeing for Nathiagali & ayubia, Night stay in Murree
- Day 5 Local sight seeing along Murree, Kashmir Point and Patriata, Drop at Islamabad
- This tour is available whole year with some minor changes. For foreigners Nathiagali Murree route will be used instead of Kashmir due to NoC reasons.