Babusar Top is the highest point in Kaghan valley accessible by car. Babusar Top connects Gilgit Skardu with rest of Pakistan during summer. It is at 13,700 Ft from sea level & 65 km from Naran town. Road leading from Naran to Babusar Top offers fascinating sight seeing of Batakundi, Jalkhad & Lulusar Lake and every turn from Lulusar Lake to Babsar Top makes tourist awestruck through its magic spell. Babusar Top is a must place to visit during Naran Kaghan Tour 2020. Therefore plan family vacations for Naran Kaghan Tour 2020 and explored the unexplored.
Best time to visit Kaghan Naran valley, especially Babusar Top is from June till October each year. BabusarTop is also used as preferred route to reach Gilgit Skardu during summer.
Tourists can enjoy trout, local food, & glaciers along their way to Naran Babusar Top. Below is Naran Kaghan tours compete itinerary. It is a six days itinerary designed for a relaxing holiday experience with free time to relax.
Also explore packages for Naran Kaghan Tour 2020
Naran Babusar Top Tour Package Includes :
- 5 Night stay in Naran on twin sharing basis
- Xli / Gli car with fuel and driver.
- Pick and drop from Islamabad. (Lahore pick and drop will be charged at Rs 15,000/- )
- Driver will serve as your guide
- Complimentary breakfast for 2
- Toll taxes and Parking fees
- Jeep Safari of Lake Saiful Malook can be added on extra payment on day 3
Naran Babusar Top Tour Package Excludes :
- Any expense of personal nature
- Sight seeing outside itinerary.
Naran Babusar Top Tour Package itinerary :
- Day 1 Pick up from Islamabad, enroute via Balakot, Kiwai Kaghan, Night stay Hotel in Naran (8 hrs)
- Day 2 Half day Jeep for Lake Saiful Malook & afternoon free, Night stay Naran
- Day 3 Full day tour to Batakundi, Jalkhad, Lulusar lake & Babusar Top (Subject to opening in End of May), Night stay Naran
- Day 4 Enroute to Kaghan & Shogran, afternoon free, Night stay Shogran
- Day 5 Half day Jeep for Siri Paye, Free time to explore Shogran, Night stay Shogran
- Day 6 Check out and back to Islamabad (8 hrs)
* This package is suitable from May till October & will not be available from November till April due to extreme cold weather.