This Naran Kaghan tour package is among first choice for Pakistan tour during summer vacations. Located at a distance of about 220 Km & 8 hrs drive from Islamabad, it houses some of the most beautiful lakes & meadows of Pakistan. Legendary lake Saiful Muluk, Lake Lulusar are two of the most visited lakes besides Anso lake and Dudiputsar Lake. Lake Saiful Muluk Naran valley enjoy cult like status admired by tourist all across Pakistan. Naran Kaghan Tour packages starts from Islamabad via Murree & Azad Kashmir, moving along river Jehlum & then along river Kunhar (Kaghan) till Naran town at some 8,000 ft above sea level.
Due to many exciting locations like Lake Saiful Malook, Lalazar, Batakundi, Babusar top and Lulusar lake Naran is considered to be a center point. Kunhar river flows in the center of the city and is the product of melting Glaciers. Naran Kaghan valley runs parallel to Neelum valley AJK and one track from Sharda Neelum Valley leads to Lalazar Naran. Enjoy & Plan summer vacations at its fullest by visiting Naran Kaghan with your family to enjoy natural beauty at its peak.
Naran Kaghan Tour Package Includes :
- Hotel Accommodation for 2 nights
- Gli / Xli car for 3 days
- Pick & drop Islamabad
- Fuel & driver expenses
- Breakfast for 2
- Jeep for Lake Saiful Muluk
Naran Kaghan Tour Package Excludes :
- Any sight seeing out side itinerary
- Lunch & dinner
- Any expense of Personal Nature
Naran Kaghan Tour Package Itinerary:
- Day 1 – Journey starts from Islamabad by picking you from given location.We will move via Muzaffarabad Azad Kashmir to Naran with stopover at Balakot Kiwai & Kaghan. In about 8 hours we will reach at our destination of Naran, night stay Naran
- Day 2 – Next day Jeep driver will take you to a Half day Jeep for Lake Saiful Muluk, After returning from Lake, you will have ample time for self discovery Afternoon local sight seeing around Naran, Night stay Naran
- Day 3 – Last day will be check out & moving back from Naran to Islamabad. Drop at Islamabad.
- Ideal time to enjoy Naran Kaghan Tours package is from May till October each year and will not be available during winters till April next year.