This 3 days Ratti Gali Neelum valley tour is set to explore an alpine lake in mountains of Upper Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir. Ratti Gali is a high altitude alpine lake located in mountains of Dowarain area in Upper Neelum Valley. The lake is located at an altitude of 12,130 feet (3,700 m) and is fed by the surrounding glacier waters of the mountains. It is accessible from Neelum valley Azad Kashmir around 200 km from Islamabad. A mettled road leads up to Dowarian from where Jeep track takes you up hill to a journey of a life time. Keran village will be our center point and from where Ratti Gali lake be accessed on a day tour. People looking for stars will have an option to camp on Lake for a night, however this needs to be discussed before hand.
Ratti Gali Neelum Valley Tour Includes :
- Hotel Accommodations
- Gli Car with Driver
- Fuel & Road expenses
- Driver as guide
- Jeep for Ratti Gali
- Breakfast for 2
- Pick & Drop from Islamabad- (Lahore Pick Drop at Rs 15,000/- extra)
Ratti Gali Neelum Valley Tour Excludes :
- Meals (Lunch Dinner)
- Any sight seeing out side of itinerary
- Any expense of Personal Nature
Ratti Gali Neelum Valley Tour Itinerary :
- Day 1 Pick up from Islamabad, Enroute Kuttan or Keran via Muzaffarabad AJK, night stay in Neelum Valley
- Day 2 Day jeep for Ratti Gali from Dowarian, Hike after Jeep track, Back to Hotel in Keran / Kuttan Neelum Valley
- Day 3 Check out from Hotel and back to Islamabad via Murree (7 hrs).
- This is a summer package and subject to opening of Ratti Gali lake in June. Remoteness and difficult train are main reasons that we dont encourage children and people with breathing problems to visit.
- Foreigners wishing to visit Neelum Valley Azad Kashmir MUST take NOC from Interior Ministry Islamabad prior to travel
- Also explore 12 days Pakistan Tour to Gilgit Hunza