Home to Falaksair peak, Swat is truly known as Switzerland of Asia. It was a princely state at the time of independence and was later annexed with Pakistan. It is located at a distance of 250 km and 6 hrs drive from Islamabad. People planning for Kalam swat tour from Islamabad need to follow Islamabad motorway till Mardan and then take a diversion to Saidu Sareef via Takht bai and Malakand pass to reach Swat. Major tourist attractions are Malam Jabba, Miandam, Bahrain, Kalam & Marghazar. Come and explored beautiful valleys, water falls & glaciers in Kalam Swat while enjoying Swat tour packages 2019 with families. Swat Tour packages 2019.
Kalam Swat tour packages 2019 have always been a favorite choice for tourist in Pakistan, as it offers natural beauty, comfortable climate & friendly local culture. Main tourist destination is Kalam and it is located at distance of 99 km from Mingora in the northern upper reaches of Swat valley along the bank of Swat River in Khyber Pakhtunkhwa province of Pakistan. Kalam swat valley is surrounded by lush green hills, thick forests and bestowed with mesmeric lakes, meadows and waterfalls.
Kalam Swat Tour Package Includes :
- Hotel Accommodation for 3 nights (2 Nights Mingora, 1 Night Kalam)
- Gli / Xli car for 4 days
- Pick & drop Islamabad
- Fuel & driver expenses
- Breakfast for 2
- Jeep for Kalam from Bahrain
Kalam Swat Tour Package Excludes :
- Any sight seeing out side itinerary
- Lunch & dinner
- Any expense of Personal Nature
Kalam Swat Tour Package Itinerary:
- Day 1 – Pick up from Islamabad, enroute Mingora, Night stay Mingora (6 hrs)
- Day 2 – Full day tour to Bahrain & Kalam , Night stay Kalam
- Day 3 – Day tour to Mahondand Lake, back to Mingora, Night stay Mingora
- Day 4 – Check out & city tour of swat Museum, drop at Islamabad
- This Kalam Swat Tour package can be enjoyed from May till October each year and will not be available during winters till April next year.